Book Your Trip Online!
Search & Compare 80 Hotels with 1 Click
Best Rates on the Web
Plus FREE Meals & FREE Things To Do
Connect & Share
Share this site all of these other ways too!
OC is Free!
Book Here and select from among these FREE Meals & Things To Do...
- Greene Turtle
- Bull on the Beach
- BJ's on the Water
- Ruth's Chris
- Jolly Roger Amusement Park
- Splash Mountain Waterpark
- Speedworld Go-Karts
- Miniature Golf
- Ripley's Museum
- Lighthouse Sound Golf
- GlenRiddle Golf
- Dead Freddies
Ocean City Ordinances PROHIBIT the following:
- Carrying an open alcoholic beverage in public
- Drinking alcoholic beverages, or giving to another in public
- Public profanity and drunkenness
- Possession of any controlled substances
- Throwing or dropping objects from buildings
- Disorderly conduct in public
- Excessive noise especially between 11 p.m. & 7 a.m.
- Sleeping on the beach between 10 p.m. & 6 a.m.
- Sleeping in any vehicle except in Campgrounds
- Dogs on Beach & Boardwalk from May 1st to Sept.
30th. Service dogs are permitted during restricted times.
- Indecent exposure (including urinating in public)
- RV's and Oversized Vehicles (21 ft. 2 in. long & and/or 6 ft. 8
in. wide) parked on city streets and lots from June 1st to Sept 15th.
- The Boardwalk is a smoke free zone.
Receive priority email notifications of last minute deals, packages, events and limited time offers.